Scarlet Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViperX-Gm

Go down

ViperX-Gm Empty ViperX-Gm

Post  nilsgt123 Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:24 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name?

2. Where in the world are you located? Sweden

3. What time zone are you located in? GMT+1

4. How old are you? 16 years old

5. What's your Account name? nilsgt123

6. What of the Following Positions are you Applying for? (Event's Gm|Ticket Master|Ingame Builder Gm) (All) Gm or ticket Master

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason? No i havent

8. How much time can you Dedicate to our Server? 1-5 hours a day each day

9. What is your Ventrilo Username? (Do you have a Microphone)? Atm i doent i dont have vent for ur server but can easy fix it and yes i have mic

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? Well i have hosted my own server for a while named ViperX Gaming and i have been gm on another server for couple of weeks until it went down becouse the hoster dident really dedicate any time for the server

11. Tell us a little about yourself. Well my name is john and i love playing fotball and being, im studing in a school atm,and i play alot of wow ofcourse i play retail wow raiding icc and have done most of the contents atm i got 8 80:s that im playing on and i have been playing much arena to i have had around 2k rating,

12. Explain why you think you would be a Good ScarletWoW GM. I think i would be a good gm becouse i can help players but still be kinda hard when they ask for things they shoulden't

13. What interests you most about the GM position? Well the thing thats intrests me is that i love to help others and i love changeing games and stuffs

14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? Well i cant say since i havent been on the server yet since its hard to find the realmlist really that could be a suggestion

15. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ? Well i would stop the event and talk to the one or those who is out of control and let the others go back to normal

16. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ? Well it is to help the other players and support the server and being nice so players enjoy playing so they gets other freinds to join the server and keep playing

17. What do you think set's you Aside from the other's ? (What make's you Special)?

nilsgt123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum