Scarlet Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Maker

2 posters

Go down

Event Maker Empty Event Maker

Post  richard99 Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:22 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name?derezx

2. Where in the world are you located?sweden

3. What time zone are you located in?1+

4. How old are you?14

5. What's your Account name?richard99

6. What of the Following Positions are you Applying for? (Event's Gm|Ticket Master|Ingame Builder Gm) (All) eventĀ“s gm.

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason? No

8. How much time can you Dedicate to our Server? 6-7hours

9. What is your Ventrilo Username? (Do you have a Microphone)? No i have not a microphone

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? in world of pvp

11. Tell us a little about yourself.happy boy have manny friends

12. Explain why you think you would be a Good ScarletWoW GM. help this server, i help is come much people

13. What interests you most about the GM position? Events and do other players happy

14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? That I would be GM and to help this server it will be great

15. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
that they would listen to me and I would calm them down a few goes, I'd kick them or say to a other gm

16. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ? cause the server would be known and take responsibility for the job I have to do.

17. What do you think set's you Aside from the other's ? (What make's you Special)? Nothing makes me special from the others gamemasters

richard99

Back to top Go down

Event Maker Empty Re: Event Maker

Post  Jessina Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:05 am

richard99 wrote:

17. What do you think set's you Aside from the other's ? (What make's you Special)? Nothing makes me special from the others gamemasters

I think you answered the question wrong sweetypie =\ It asks you why you should be picked over some one else, not people who were already picked.
Good app, although it's very brief and not very thorough.

richard99 wrote:
14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? That I would be GM and to help this server it will be great

My personal opinion is that gm's don't make the server great. They help and assist. The players are the ones who make it great.
You're suggestion also hints at your opinion that this server will grow bigger then 600 people within the course of the next 6 months.
Jessina
Jessina

Back to top Go down