Scarlet Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palladudes GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Palladudes GM Application Empty Palladudes GM Application

Post  biggos Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:58 pm

What is your main character's in-game name? Palladude

2. Where in the world are you located? Virginia , USA

3. What time zone are you located in? EST

4. How old are you?16

5. What's your Account name? Biggos

6. What of the Following Positions are you Applying for? (Event's Gm|Ticket Master|Ingame Builder Gm) (All) All

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason? Nope Not once.

8. How much time can you Dedicate to our Server? Very much

9. What is your Ventrilo Username? (Do you have a Microphone)? No sorry

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? Yes

11. Tell us a little about yourself. I live in VA I spend alot of time on my computer and love to help people or a person in need.

12. Explain why you think you would be a Good ScarletWoW GM. I Love to help i'm familiar with alot of GM commands I would become great friends with other staff and love to help out server.

13. What interests you most about the GM position? To help a new server out thats having a rough start

14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? It would be To Have some start gear for everybody and have this be 80 -100 sevrer sorry if i'm being a Little greedy but this is my suggestion.

15. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ? I would See who the troublemaker was give him a warning and if it's bad what he does He gets a 2 hour ban If he does it again 24 Hour band one final time and Account ban

16. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ? To help and support Players and make a server great.

17. What do you think set's you Aside from the other's ? (What make's you Special)? I have great computer experience And Love to help and support Anybody.

Thank you very Much,

William broeckaert

biggos

Back to top Go down

Palladudes GM Application Empty Nice!

Post  Gnompa Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:03 pm

REALLY NICE! i will absolute think about it! keep your eyes up on forum & Server if u got accepted Smile
Gnompa
Gnompa
Admin

http://scarletheaven.org

Back to top Go down