Scarlet Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM/Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

GM/Admin Application Empty GM/Admin Application

Post  darkeminem Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:42 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Hammertime

2. Where in the world are you located?
The Netherlands

3. What time zone are you located in?
UTC/GMT +1 hour

4. How old are you?

5. What's your Account name?
Darkeminem

6. What of the Following Positions are you Applying for? (Event's Gm|Ticket Master|Ingame Builder Gm) (All)
ALL

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
Yes alot, because i always go ingame on other servers to promote the server i work for and that usually gets me banned

8. How much time can you Dedicate to our Server?
Around 7 hours each day

9. What is your Ventrilo Username? (Do you have a Microphone)?
Cuddlefish, yes

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
have close to six months worth of experience on arcemu and also six months of experience on Mangos servers. I have learned everything about the game, as well as a lot of information about the way the game is different on private servers. I have been a GM on several different servers such as Iwow and RES Gaming. I know every GM command for both arcemu and Mangos. I know how to preform simple tasks in the DataBase. Aside from all of the actual experience with the game and the wow aspect, i also have a lot of experience dealing with players from the other servers. I know how to handle players with difficult tickets, conflicts between players, and pretty much anything else that a player or anyone might need help with. And anything i dont know off the top of my head i would try to learn!

11. Tell us a little about yourself.
Well my name is Yami Yukai, im 18 years old, my passion is Snowboarding, in my free time i like to hang out with my friends and of course gaming Wink

12. Explain why you think you would be a Good ScarletWoW GM.
Because i have alot of experience with every core and their commands, also with Building and hosting events.

13. What interests you most about the GM position?
Being able to help players and get this server to #1!

14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
At this point in the servers life i think that your main concern should not be how to make the server its self better right now. I think that the first step should be to gather a community of players who can then give their input and also report bugs as they come up, and that i think is the best way to improve the server!

15. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
Well first of all i would never start cursing or going mad, because that would only make the situation worse, but it depends on what kind of issue we are dealing with, kicking is always an option but never the best, i would start by trying to calm those with an issue down, and making no other players get involved which would lead to total madness.

16. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
Assisting the players when they have an issue.

17. What do you think set's you Aside from the other's ? (What make's you Special)?
Well i'd say the experience i have with dealing with alot of issues and being a great people's person, i am very helpfull and would be a great asset to the server and its staff.

Sincerely,
Yami

Last edited by darkeminem on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
darkeminem
darkeminem

Back to top Go down

GM/Admin Application Empty Re: GM/Admin Application

Post  Jessina Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:42 pm

I like your app Smile it made me smile, especially about that part about us being "#1".
You are, imo, way to enthusiastic and happy for anything you do in life and you're overall peppiness astonishes me.
I enjoyed your app, and you're vent name:p you've got nice experience, very thorough(and no one is ever thorough with their exp anymore) and a little offtopic, which is always a nice thing.
My understanding of you're experience is 1 year, which I would consider great, as I've seen some pretty stupid actions in the field of choosing gm's.

Good luck Smile I sure as heck liked it.
Jessina
Jessina

Back to top Go down

GM/Admin Application Empty gm app

Post  darkeminem Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:13 am

thanks for the command, i don't really have 1 year of experience, i have way more. but whenever i use my real experience in a GM application they all say im lying to make my app look better.
darkeminem
darkeminem

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessina Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:23 am

Lol, :p I never say exactly how much I have either
Jessina
Jessina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content