Scarlet Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathwish's Gamemaster Application

Go down

Deathwish's Gamemaster Application Empty Deathwish's Gamemaster Application

Post  deathwish Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:19 am

1.Current In-game Name?

Deathwish

2. Where in the world are you located?

Chicago,Illinois USA

3. What time zone are you located in?

Central time zone.

4. How old are you? What is your Gender RL?

19, Male

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?

I have been playing retail for 3 years. I have an 80 hunter on Thunderhorn! I also really like twinks have a 19 rogue too!

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)

Monday-Thursday (central time) 3-10
Friday-Sunday All day any time 7am-12+ more

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason?

No, never in my life!

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?

12+ hours per day i spend on wow or forums I'm kinda a wow freak! I'm always on in any free time i get(which is a lot) I'm on wow. There is nothing more that I'd like to do other than spending time with friends ect.

10. Do you have Ventrilo? If so, what is your Ventrilo name?

Yes, Deathwish no mic Though.

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If yes, in what servers?

Yes 3 months of conan-wow Which i recently quit Also honery world of naxp as a head gamemaster. Honery had to probably been my favorite. Blizzardhq/world of dalaran for 5 months which i got fired for summoning a guy who was Getting errors when he logged in. So the account he made a ticket on was alliance so i thought his other character who was getting the errors alliance too so i Summoned him to the alliance zone. Honest mistake right? Then thunderfury wow (small server). Antares wow which you can look up on youtube very nice server. Tons and tons more. Over 2 and a half years of experience. I have experience with all types of Commands so I got that going for me. Which If I didn't mention I'm a very good and fast learner.

12.How long did you stay and why did you leave?

On conan-wow i stayed for 3 months i quit because I was promoted to Admin/head gm. Then another admin went into the database and kept demoting me. I asked him to put me back and he replied: I'm not going to set you to AZ because you don't deserve it. What do you do that requires admin skills. I'm keeping you at A for now. This really made me mad so i told the owner that. It was either me or him so he chose the other (because he was the Dev and did a lot of work for us.) so I resigned and left. Then on Blizzardhq/world of dalaran. got fired for summoning a guy who was Getting errors when he logged in. So the account he made a ticket on was alliance so i thought his other character who was getting the errors alliance too so i Summoned him to the alliance zone.

13. Tell us a little about yourself.

Well my name is Tom and I really love to play wow. I also Love to skateboard usually for my avatar or signature on forums is the Enjoi Panda I love pandas. When I finish with College and all that stuff I hope to become a Vet. I've Grown up with animals all my life and i just love them so much! My uncle wanted to be a vet but he couldn't Pass the Tests to Qualify so he decided to be a dentist instead. I really love kids and i hope to have some of my own some day. I'm a really fast learner and I always love to learn new things! Learning is Kinda fun for me. During grade school not a lot of kids liked to learn but I did for some reason. I also really like to help people with their problems. I used to work at a Department store In the Service section. I liked it Except for when the people yelled at me. I was also a Tutor for math in High school. I loved to Tutor. Friends have told me I should become a teacher. Never really wanted to be a teacher either a vet or a Police officer for my love to help! I know I have not had a lot of playing experience on your server but i hope you can get past that and look at my true features. I can offer a ton to your community. I promise always to follow directions and orders of my Superiors. I don't know how anyone could run a server. I'd be in way to much stress. People always asking how you make a server and can I be a gm.

14. Explain why you think you would be a good admin/gm/headgm/owner

I think I would be a good addition to the Team because I'm a kind and hard working person. I love to help people like i mentioned in my Tell us a little about yourself part =P. I love to work hard and I follow directions of my superiors. I always love a challenge! Challenges set my mind to the test and i love to do them. I'm also very active on conan-wow "I was the most Active and longest lasting Gamemaster/admin there." Quote from my friend Max (one of the owner from conan) I'm on world of warcraft like all the time no matter what! Its a thing that I'm good at and I love to do it. If College gave out homework to play world of warcraft I'd get an A++. Also I'm a fast learner and I'm very Cooperative I'm good acting with a team. But like I said I just love to help people its my passion.

15. What interests you most about the GM position?

I'm interested In this gm Position Because The Team looks like a Great place to be a Game master! I hope to work with him too. Also I heard you guys needed gamemasters so I came to help Fill the spot with a Kind, Responsible, Respectful Gamemaster. I know tons about world of warcraft. I know all Mangos, Ascent, Arcemu ECT. I know that this server Is mangos I like mangos. Its really stable and good for Wrath Of The Litch king. On Conan In the beginning I was mostly the only one answering ticket so I have great experience with tickets. On Blizzardhq we were always Bombarded with tickets! There were so many some times! But it was all good sense we had good staff and a few ticket gamemasters on at once. What also interests me Is your servers population. Your population reminds me of blizzardhq its nice a good size.

16. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?

I Would be a very kind and nice gamemaster. I'm not a push over though! When I need to get tough and Disciplinary I will do it. I can also help eliminate the Tickets Fast and in a good and polite way. I'm expecting this server does it the professional way like blizzardhq? The gm robes and gm island? I'm totally fine with that. I don't like gamemasters that run around and Flash all their cool stuff It makes me angry when I see a gamemaster showing off his skills and stuff. I believe that the peoples problems are really important. If the players aren't happy they leave. So I try to answer tickets to the best of my ability to keep that player happy.

17. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?

This is no problem for me. On blizzardHQ we were required to Act professional with proper spelling and grammar at all times too. My spelling is Good and so is my grammar. I can type Fast too!

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?

I think the most important thing a Gamemaster can do Is help the players. The players are the Body of the Server and the Staff are the white blood-cells that Help it when it needs help. This is how I imagine a server. The players always come first. What the players want I try to help them with to the best of my Ability. If the players are happy I'm happy. If the players are not happy they leave. And that's a bad thing.

19.What are in your opinion your best and your worst characteristics?

My best Characteristic would probably be my Kindness. I'm very kind to players Just as I am to animals. I think I'm a very kind person. But when I need to get mean I can. I have been called a kind and respectable person a lot of times by many people. During Grade school I was Honored with Student of the month for being so kind and nice to teachers. I'd have to say probably my worst Characteristic Is I like to talk a lot. I could go on for a Pritty long time talking about the same thing. Lots of my friends joke with me about talking so much. My brain just gets so many idea's from one Topic i could talk for hours about all the things i think of. You could give me a topic and I could write stuff down for hours and hours on Information and stuff i think about, about it. Sometimes people just need to tell me its time to stop talking =P.

deathwish

Back to top Go down