Scarlet Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Master / Forums Moderator Application

Go down

Game Master / Forums Moderator Application Empty Game Master / Forums Moderator Application

Post  Simply Tom Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Hello Names Tom, Although i prefer to be called Simply, Or SimplyTom.

I am an 17 year old guy from England.

I have been playing World Of Warcraft for over 4 years.

My retail accounts holds 3 level 80s, and 1 of every class (most above 70)

My private server knowledge for a Game Master is top notch, Not just knowing the commands how to use them as well.

I've been a Game Master on ArcEmu for around 2 years now, and Trinity for 2 months (Although you don't forget the commands: you do need to refresh your memory).

I know the langauge of SQL but the database setup will need to be refreshed into my mind (If you don't understand that statement you don't deserve to be on a private server's staff.)
I also know basic HTML PHP and CSS.
I do know LUA but am only familiar with it on ArcEmu.

I can offer this server an English speaking, professional Game Master that doesn't give a shit about having the best gear, killing "stuf", If i want that i shall log my retail druid who has killed most things in WOTLK. I can also offer you part of my web space. I currently own a webspace, http://www.simplytom.co.uk/ and have nothing to do with it. I may also be able to offer you a ventrilo if the server needs/wants one.

Thank you for reading my application.
# For more details please email me: simplytomm@gmail.com
Thanks again
~SimplyTom

Simply Tom

Back to top Go down